Friday, February 20, 2015

Toast 土司 (2010 movie)

well, i have always wanted to be a chef. I had been a chef for 2 years . I guess not everywhere threats a chef well, at least not in my country where you can consider them cheap labour and easy to get from elsewhere. I loved the kitchen, the smell, the knives, the equipments that combined to make the magic happen. the father and son relationship is pretty awkward and that is for the oldschool family so mrs potter have the chance to get nigel's father. i guess nigel should be glad to get a replacement mom that cooks well. i knew i would. this film is amazing. like the story, like the cast and settings. this film have everything for the baking part. hmm...lemon meringue pie... never did that neither eat them before... well, at least i know those are dangerous food after i finished watching the movie. the music was nice . the english accent is well played. the childhood of nigel slayter is pretty similar as mine. my mom barely cooks well. just not always into can foods. so later on when i grew up makes me think that i wanted to be a chef to cook my own food that taste good. that represents pleasure for life. maybe some day i will be a good chef. just not in my own country...

No comments:

Post a Comment