Sunday, November 8, 2015

Kantai Collection: KanColle 艦隊これくしょん -艦これ- (2015 anime)

Kantai Collection is a very good anime. These girls are the animated my-waiiifuuusss!!! I never played the game before. But after watching the anime it got me, maybe i will try. Hoping for a PSVITA english sub Kantai game. It was unexpected, I thought this is a normal anime that has little to offer. this anime surprises me with bio WWII warship kanmusume with lots of kawaiii personality. A well polished anime. Everyone else can be summed up with a single sentence: Fubuki is main character, brave and light hearted. one of the my-waifu candidates. Shimakaze likes going fast... kawaiiii.....Kongou likes speaking in broken English. Likes her burning fire though. Hibiki says one Russian word every chance she gets. Yuudaichi likes -poi more than -desu. Yuudaichi spams poi every chance she gets... Sendai really loves night battles. Naka is very energetic and idol-ish.. The poi phenomenon is very cute. Yamato does get an unusual large accessory / firepower unlike others. Akagi and Yamato consume alot of supply :) Akatsuki I'm quite the lady, you know! R-really, I am... The kantai curry contest is pretty funny and interesting. Well, they let the children win because Nagato does not like spicy curry. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment